It's only a few more weeks and the Fawns will be here. If you find a fawn it is not abandoned, it is simply the whitetail’s predator avoidance strategy. Fawns spend their first 3-4 weeks hiding before they routinely follow their mothers.
LOW WATER CROSSINGS STATUS CLOSED: PIG FARM CROSSING
Range Safety classes offered in Building #1465
Thursday's @ 1200, on the 3rd Thursday of each Month class starts @ 1800
QUANAH RANGE KEYS
A limited number of Quanah Range Keys are now available for issue
on a first come first serve basis
The Northern part of TA 84 is Now a Small Game Area North of Gridline 39 (This is for Shotgun with bird Shot Only)
Fort Sill iSportsman "What Do I Need"
- Meet Eligibility Requirements specified in the 200-1 Regulation
- Possess a Range Safety Card. Classes are given Thursday's at 1200, the 3rd Thursday each month the class begins at 6PM in Buildling #1465.
- Posses all required Oklahoma State Licenses.
- Then create your iSportsman account.
- Be sure to enter your Range Safety Card # when you register in ISportsman.
- Your new account will then be Validated. If no validation within 48 hours, come to building #1458 in person to verify eligibility and get your Fort Sill Account validated.
- AFTER the Validation process, you can then purchase your Fort Sill permit(s) using your iSportsman account.
- Sportsman Services Building # 1458 is OPEN Monday-Friday 9AM - 3PM.
- Sportsman Services Phone Number: 580.442.3553