To recreate, fish, hunt and more
choose your area here.
New to iSportsman? All users must
register and create an account
All recreationist need a permit
to access the facilities recreational areas.
Important information you need
to know before checking in.
QUANAH RANGE IS CLOSED TO ALL RECREATION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
We apologize for any confusion.
Please be patient with the team here at Fort Sill as we are currently assessing the turkey population.
More information will come out next week.
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend enjoying the activities here in Southwest Oklahoma.”
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with our seasonal permit purchase, Please retake
your UXO Safety Brief and quiz, then attempt to purchase your new permit.
Garden Plots sign up begins 30 January 2023
Pig Farm Crossing is now OPEN
Range Safety classes are offered in Building #1465 Thursday's @1200; however, on the 3rd Thursday of each month class starts @ 1800
Click Here 2022-2023 Hunting Seasons Click Here
The Northern part of TA 84 is Now a Small Game Area North of Gridline 39 (This is for Shotgun with bird Shot Only)
Click here for the iSportsman User Guide
Fort Sill iSportsman "What Do I Need"
1. Meet Eligibility Requirements specified in the 200-1 Regulation
2. Possess a Fort Sill Range Safety Card. Classes are given Thursdays at 1200; however, on the 3rd Thursday each month the class begins at 6 PM in Building #1465.
3. Then create your iSportsman account.
4. Be sure to enter your Range Safety Card # when you register in ISportsman.
5. Your new account will then be Validated. If no validation within 48 hours, come to building #1458 in-person to verify eligibility and get your Fort Sill Account validated.
6. AFTER the Validation process, you can then purchase your Fort Sill permit(s) using your iSportsman account.
- Sportsman Services Building # 1458 is OPEN Monday-Friday 9 AM - 3 PM.
- Sportsman Services Phone Number: 580.442.3553