MANDATORY RANGE SAFETY COURSE (Thursday's at 1200, Building #1465
ELK ARCHERY HUNTERS
You need to purchase your ELK PERMIT in order to enter the Parking Lot Draw
For the upcoming Elk Archery Season on 1 October 2021 at 1200
LOW WATER CROSSINGS CLOSED (PIG FARM CROSSING and WEST CACHE CREEK)
NOTICE. Fort Sill Fire Department is currently conducting backburn burn operations in the W1 and W6 areas
Fort Sill iSportsman "What Do I Need"
- Meet Eligability Requirements specified in the 200-1 Regulation, Chapter 3, found on page 8.
- Possess a Range Safety Card. Classes are given every Thursday at 1200 in Buildling #1465.
- Posses required Oklahoma Licenses.
- Then Create your iSportsman account.
- Be sure to enter your Range Safety Card # when you register.
- Your new account will then be Validated. If more than 48Hrs Come to building #1458 in person to verify eligibility and get your Fort Sill Account validated.
- AFTER the Validation process, you can then purchase your Fort Sill permit(s) using your iSportsman account.
- Sportsman Services Building # 1465 is OPEN Monday-Friday 8AM - 3PM.
- Sportsman Services Phone Number: 580.442.3553